Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Join 35,693 other subscribers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
patter on facebook
- story and academic writing – the question of pace
- Story structure 2 – research writing
- Story and research writing
- when your writing plan gets stuck
- Planning and writing
- the planning fallacy and the PhD
- five discussion chapter challenges
- making the case for your research
- useless ideas
- academic writing as conversation
- AI and all that jazz
- thinking about collaborations
CopyrightThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
SEE MY CURATED POSTS ON WAKELETLOOKING FOR POSTS ON WRITING FOR JOURNALS? REVISING AND EDITING? GIVING FEEDBACK AND REVIEWING? READING? GIVING A CONFERENCE PAPER? VISIT MY WAKES ON https://wakelet.com/@patter
- abstracts academic blogging academic book academic writing acwrimo argument authority in writing blogging blogging about blogging books book writing chapter co-writing conclusion conference conference papers conference presentation contribution data data analysis doctoral research early career researchers editing examiner introduction journal journal article literature mapping literature review literature reviews literature themes methods chapter peer review PhD planning publishing reader reading research research methods revision revision strategy starting the PhD supervision Tate Summer School theory thesis time Uncategorized voice
Top Posts & Pages
- story and academic writing - the question of pace
- aims and objectives - what's the difference?
- writing a bio-note
- five ways to structure a literature review
- use a structured abstract to help write and revise
- what's a #phd 'contribution'?
- 20 reading journal prompts
- avoiding the laundry list literature review
- connecting chapters/chapter introductions
- Story structure 2 - research writing