SEE MY CURATED POSTS ON WAKELET
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- message tactics – #wakeupreader
- surviving (and maybe even thriving) as a career contract researcher
- Finding a balance when working on somebody else’s projects
- Negotiating the associate researcher role
- Cultivating individuality as a post-doc research assistant
- not just a foot soldier – a researcher on someone else’s project
- professional doctorates – what are they good for?
- academic sentences -#wakeupreader
- a ‘good academic day’
- a researcher on someone else’s project?
- begin as you mean to go on #wakeupreader
- new series -#wakeupreader
Top Posts & Pages
- aims and objectives - what's the difference?
- message tactics - #wakeupreader
- using metacommentary to specify your contribution: christmas present three
- the literature review - how old are the sources?
- concluding the journal article
- writing the introduction to a journal article
- connecting chapters/chapter introductions
- what not to do in a thesis conclusion, part one: christmas present five
- connecting chapters/chapter conclusions
- methodology isn't methods.. or... what goes in a methods chapter