Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- so you want to blog – writing a blog post
- so you want to blog – should I write a guest post?
- groundhog day in bookland
- reading against the literatures – #litreview
- learning from live pandemic research
- online learning for all
- five suggestions for universal PhD ‘after-care’
- lockdown diary
- gulp – deadlines despite lockdown
- we need to talk about Zoom
- a parable for online teaching
CopyrightPatter by Pat Thomson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at Patricia.Thomson@nottingham.ac.uk.
SEE MY CURATED POSTS ON WAKELETLOOKING FOR POSTS ON WRITING FOR JOURNALS? REVISING AND EDITING? GIVING FEEDBACK AND REVIEWING? READING? GIVING A CONFERENCE PAPER? VISIT MY WAKES ON https://wakelet.com/@patter
- abstracts academic blogging academic book academic writing argument authority in writing blogging blogging about blogging books book writing chapter co-writing conclusion conference conference papers conference presentation contribution crafting writing data doctoral research early career researchers editing ethics examiner feedback introduction journal journal article literature mapping literature review literature reviews methods chapter peer review PhD public engagement publishing reader reading research research methods revision revision strategy supervision Tate Summer School theory thesis time Uncategorized voice writing
Top Posts & Pages
- aims and objectives - what's the difference?
- concluding the journal article
- so you want to blog - writing a blog post
- writing a bio-note
- story-boarding the thesis structure
- bad research questions
- flip your presentation format
- reading against the literatures - #litreview
- six differences between thesis and book chapters
- I can't find anything written on my topic... really?
Tag Archives: @virtualnotviral
zoom zoom spotify what’s app email wix facetime zoom skype Instagram email twitter teams twitch zoom youtube skype email email email wix twitter zoom zoom I have put more apps on my screens during the last week than in the … Continue reading →
A lot of research doesn’t go to plan. Researchers encounter a few hiccups along the way and in order to avoid problems, they make adjustments to their process. The research goes ahead, just slightly differently. But what usually goes wrong … Continue reading →