I’ve come to Bavaria to take part in something called a ‘Polylogue’. Like a dialogue but with many voices. It’s about arts and cultural education and/in/for Europe. Sponsored by three international foundations, 90 people from the fields of policy, research and professional practice have been brought together to discuss what arts and cultural education might do to support European sustainable development, understood in its broadest sense.
SEE MY CURATED POSTS ON WAKELETLOOKING FOR POSTS ON WRITING FOR JOURNALS? REVISING AND EDITING? GIVING FEEDBACK AND REVIEWING? READING? GIVING A CONFERENCE PAPER? VISIT MY WAKES ON https://wakelet.com/@patter
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightPatter by Pat Thomson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at Patricia.Thomson@nottingham.ac.uk.
- abstracts academic blogging academic book academic writing argument authority in writing blogging book proposal books book writing chapter co-writing conclusion conference conference papers conference presentation contribution crafting writing data dissertation doctoral education doctoral research early career researchers epistemology ethics examiner introduction journal journal article literature review literature themes mess methods chapter peer review PhD public engagement publishing reader reading research methods research project revision signposts supervision Tate Summer School thesis time Uncategorized voice writing
- it’s that time of year…
- #co-editing – a manuscript to publication checklist
- #co-editing – getting the proposal together
- another year, another post
- #readingforwriting: being specific in qualitative research
- academic publishing in English
- you’re so vague…
- making the familiar strange – two book recommendations
- three things examiners look for in methods chapters
- blogging in the growlery
- when peer review is scent marking
- finding your people online – PhD and ECR parents
Top Posts & Pages
- aims and objectives - what's the difference?
- a year of writing dangerously - #acwrimo redux
- it's that time of year...
- the literature review - how old are the sources?
- writing the introduction to a journal article
- refereeing a journal article. part 3. writing the feedback
- #co-editing - a manuscript to publication checklist
- refereeing a journal article. part 2: making a recommendation
- refereeing a journal article. part 1: reading
- connecting chapters/chapter introductions