Join 35,154 other followers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- academic writing – from Tiny Text to road map
- academic writing – from a bunch of stuff to text outline
- the dictionary is (sometimes) your friend – starting the PhD
- route recalculation – starting the phd
- the bibliomemoir – a musing
- setting goals – starting the PhD
- writing a lot – starting the PhD, and finishing it
- unlearning who you are and what you know? starting the doctorate
- ￼starting the doctorate – finding good advice
- forced rest
- ￼how to talk about writing…
- a book about style and form
CopyrightThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
SEE MY CURATED POSTS ON WAKELETLOOKING FOR POSTS ON WRITING FOR JOURNALS? REVISING AND EDITING? GIVING FEEDBACK AND REVIEWING? READING? GIVING A CONFERENCE PAPER? VISIT MY WAKES ON https://wakelet.com/@patter
- abstracts academic blogging academic book academic writing argument authority in writing blogging blogging about blogging books book writing chapter co-writing conclusion conference conference papers conference presentation contribution data data analysis doctoral research early career researchers editing examiner feedback introduction journal journal article literature mapping literature review literature reviews literature themes methods chapter peer review PhD planning publishing reader reading research research methods revision revision strategy starting the PhD supervision Tate Summer School theory thesis time Uncategorized voice
Top Posts & Pages
- writing a bio-note
- aims and objectives - what's the difference?
- academic writing - from a bunch of stuff to text outline
- what's a #phd 'contribution'?
- academic writing - from Tiny Text to road map
- concluding the journal article
- I can't find anything written on my topic... really?
- 20 reading journal prompts
- tiny texts - small is powerful
- blank and blind spots in empirical research
Tag Archives: emotional research
A couple of things happened this last week that made me think about the question of emotions and research, or perhaps I should say emotional research. By this I mean research on something that the researcher feels emotional about. The … Continue reading →