Join 35,167 other followers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- unlearning – a tiny reflection
- is academic writing changing?
- academic writing – from Tiny Text to road map
- academic writing – from a bunch of stuff to text outline
- the dictionary is (sometimes) your friend – starting the PhD
- route recalculation – starting the phd
- the bibliomemoir – a musing
- setting goals – starting the PhD
- writing a lot – starting the PhD, and finishing it
- unlearning who you are and what you know? starting the doctorate
- ￼starting the doctorate – finding good advice
- forced rest
CopyrightThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
SEE MY CURATED POSTS ON WAKELETLOOKING FOR POSTS ON WRITING FOR JOURNALS? REVISING AND EDITING? GIVING FEEDBACK AND REVIEWING? READING? GIVING A CONFERENCE PAPER? VISIT MY WAKES ON https://wakelet.com/@patter
- abstracts academic blogging academic book academic writing argument authority in writing blogging blogging about blogging books book writing chapter co-writing conclusion conference conference papers conference presentation contribution data data analysis doctoral research early career researchers editing examiner feedback introduction journal journal article literature mapping literature review literature reviews literature themes methods chapter peer review PhD planning publishing reader reading research research methods revision revision strategy starting the PhD supervision Tate Summer School theory thesis time Uncategorized voice
Top Posts & Pages
- writing a bio-note
- aims and objectives - what's the difference?
- sift and sort - a revision strategy for a problem paper
- unlearning - a tiny reflection
- 20 reading journal prompts
- academic writing - from a bunch of stuff to text outline
- academic writing - from Tiny Text to road map
- tiny texts - small is powerful
- what's a #phd 'contribution'?
- blank and blind spots in empirical research
Tag Archives: literature reviews
Yes, a literature review means reading a lot. Yes, a literature review means sorting out how to bring the texts all together, summarising and synthesising them. And yes, there are lots of ways to do this. But this post is … Continue reading